They visit stock exchange listed dairy farms in China, grazing-based dairy farms in Chile and state-of-the-art farms in the Baltic States. The CRV area managers for the emerging markets serve a client base that extends practically all over the globe. They promote the message of health and efficiency to a huge variety of farms and different cultures. Let’s meet them.
- Conformation plays a very important role in breeding. A cow's appearance and build are also indicators of its potential to achieve high lifetime production. Animals that score well for conformation traits often have a longer healthy and productive life. And, we all like animals that are pleasing to the eye! CRV herdbook classifiers assess and score heifers based on linear traits and linear composite indexes. The linear traits describe the individual traits, the linear composite index describes the general characteristics or combined traits.
- The United States is a leading centre of Holstein breeding. CRV operates its own breeding program there, which has resulted in a broad, internationally competitive offering of top-ranked TPI bulls. CRV's bulls are unique thanks to the exclusive breeding values for feed efficiency, CRV Health and CRV Efficiency.
- CRV has already been an active player with its own branch in the United States for 12 years. And while CRV might be just a minor player in the major league of the world's largest breeding population, it is currently showing stronger growth than fellow AI organisations. The message of health and efficiency is apparently also gaining ground with American farmers.
- Stricter environmental standards, an increasing emphasis on animal welfare. In New Zealand too, cattle farming is facing close and critical scrutiny. CRV has responded with bulls that pass on a lower milk urea nitrogen content, with a growing offer of sexed semen and research into breeding climate friendly cows. Time for an introduction to our overseas branch.
- Bulls housed outdoors and an AI market that grew by more than 30% in a year. CRV's branch in Brazil operates in completely different conditions than in many other countries. So, it's high time to get acquainted!
- We proudly present our new website and online sire directory! This brand-new platform is now even more easy to use on mobile devices. Wherever you are, find the sire that suits your herd, view our innovative products and solutions and read interesting news and background articles with just one click.