Do you want to communicate with livestock farmers from Chile to China and from Russia to South Africa about how they can use healthy and efficient animal husbandry to produce sustainable milk and meat?
Then we would like to meet you! As a communications advisor from the Emerging Markets team, you are the sparring partner and advisor to area managers and international distributors about internal and external communication worldwide. With a strong emphasis on online communication.
Together with your team, you are responsible for developing and implementing a strategic communication plan for Emerging Markets. Mainly using social media and online channels, you can communicate the right messages and generate leads for sales. You draw up plans and lead the implementation of communication projects. Working with colleagues, you define the communication objectives, target groups and messages, and ensure that they are met. This includes content creation, the use and development of newsletters and advertising, media campaigns, monitoring of results and further professionalisation of communication in the team. You are also responsible for organising international meetings and webinars and ensuring that the websites are updated.
You report to the Managing Director Emerging Markets and work closely with the Global Marketing and Communication Team.
- Completed Higher Professional/University education in marketing communication.
- At least 3 years' experience.
- Experience with online marketing and communication.
- Affinity with agribusiness.
- Ability to take a project-based approach.
- Excellent command of Spanish and English, both spoken and written.
- Competencies: customer focus, cooperation, results focus, group-oriented, creativity, initiative, planning and organising.
What we offer
- An international position with the market leader in livestock improvement.
- An ambitious, close and above all friendly team.
- Remuneration for achieving ambitions and teamwork.
- We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow.
- Competitive terms of employment with extras, including: Individual choice budget, flexible terms of employment, 25 days' annual leave, good pension scheme, supplementary insurance.
Will you be our new colleague?
Send your application and curriculum vitae by 19 November to firstname.lastname@example.org stating vacancy Communications advisor Emerging Markets. Or use the form below.
Want to know more first?
Call Elise van der Wulp – Global Director Marketing on +31 (0)6-12 22 94 26.
BETTER COWS > BETTER LIFE CRV BV (CRV) is an international company in the area of cattle improvement. CRV is involved in the development, production, and sale of genetic products and information products, as well as providing services such as milk recording, artificial insemination and type classification. CRV’s products and services are marketed worldwide in more than 60 countries to 60,000 customers, primarily dairy and beef farmers. CRV has locations in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, the Czech Republic, Spain, Brazil, USA, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and South Africa. There are more than 1300 employees working for CRV in the Netherlands. The head office is located in Arnhem (Netherlands).
Send your application now
Please fill in the required fields
CRV respects your privacy and especially the use of your personal data. Unless legislation requires us to do so, CRV will not provide your personal details to other parties except you have provided us with your consent. This data will be treated by us confidentially and used for recruitment- and selection purposes only. By sending this job application form you agree to the processing of your personal data by CRV and the storage in our database. After a period of 4 weeks the personal data in our database will automatically be deleted, unless you stated in the meantime that these data can be stored for a longer period. You will receive hereto timely notice.